Every year, community college innovators in teaching and learning are recognized for their efforts at the League of Innovations conference by receiving the John & Suanne Roueche Excellence Award. This event honors the accomplishments of faculty members within college systems across the U.S.
CETL is accepting faculty nominations that will represent St. Petersburg College in the following categories:
- Excellence in Student Coaching & Support
- Innovation in the Use of Technology
- Outstanding Student Engagement: face to face or blended
- Outstanding Student Engagement: online
- Innovative Pedagogical Approaches to Teaching and Learning
Nominations due by Nov. 7
Please consider nominating yourself or a colleague by 11 p.m. on Monday, Nov. 7th.
Our SPC committee of two Deans, one Academic Chair, one Program Director and two faculty members representing the CETL will screen the nominations and submit their recommendations to Dr. Anne Cooper, Senior VP of Academic Affairs, for final consideration.
Faculty members who are selected will be honored and invited to represent SPC at the League for Innovations conference, March 12-15, 2017, in San Francisco, CA.