The 2019 CETL Distinguished Faculty Awards survey is now open and accepting nominations.
This is a wonderful opportunity to nominate a deserving colleague to be recognized for their contributions. Any college employee can nominate a faculty member for this honor. This year we will be including an award for one adjunct faculty member as well.
The CETL Distinguished Faculty Award is an annual award that is presented to faculty for excellence in one or all of the following areas:
- Exceptional use of student success strategies: student coaching and collaboration with college resources that support learning.
- Innovation in student engagement to increase learning: face to face, hybrid/flipped/blended, or online.
- Successful Integration of the Career and Academic Communities to the student learning experience.
- Outstanding Leadership in Civic Engagement as part of the student learning experience.
To nominate, please complete the following survey prior to 11pm on Friday, June 14th.
Nominate your colleagues here: https://web.spcollege.edu/survey/28303
The 18/19 CETL Board of Directors will present Five (5) awards this year with each awardee receiving $500 towards their faculty professional development. The awards will be given as follows:
- 1 award to an adjunct faculty member
- 1 award to a full-time faculty member who exhibits outstanding leadership in civic engagement
- 3 awards to full time faculty members for excellent in the above areas
Awardees will be notified on Tuesday, June 25th and formally recognized as part of our annual Fall Welcome Back event.
Once again, this is a wonderful opportunity to nominate a deserving faculty member.
Thank you for your consideration.