Would you like to share your expertise and best practices at the FOURTH annual SPC Teaching and Learning Conference – Inspiring Excellence?
This innovative learning event will be held on Friday, April 12th, 2019 from 8:30am to 4:00pm at EPI Center.
A light breakfast and lunch will be provided. Nationally recognized and renowned TED speaker, Jullien Gordon will be our keynote sharing insights on how to motivate millennials as well as how to connect with and teach students from a different generation.
If you would like to contribute to this exciting event, please click on the link below and complete the survey by February 13th
Possible Topic Ideas:
- Time Management Tools for Faculty (streamline grading techniques, time saves in the LMS, crafting a syllabus for success)
- Metacognition, Growth Mindset, Grit
- Strategies for Student Engagement (feedback, instructor2student communication, active learning, community involvement)
- Face2Face Teaching and Learning Strategies (alternative course resources, LMS to complement F2F engagement, collaborative topics and innovative pedagogy)
- Beyond the Faculty: SPC Resources to Support Student Success (Student Support Services, Mental Health Resources, Career and Academic Support, International Opportunities)
- Accessibility best practices and resources
- And more!
SPC TLC Conference Registration will begin on February 6th, 2019.
We look forward to the fourth year of this exciting teaching and learning event.
The SPC Teaching and Learning Conference Team