|Bledar Prifti||Social Science||North County||SE TL 115||(727) 394-6273|
|Sunita Kumari||Social Science||South County and Online||SE TL 110||(727) 394-6136|
|Kelli Stickrath||Natural Science||North County||TS LY 211||(727) 712-5835|
|Nancy Watkins||College of Education||South County||SP TE 109D||(727) 341-4719|
||Carleah East||Social Science||Mental Health Awareness Lead||SP SA 323||(727) 341-4662|
CETL Faculty Associate Selection
The CETL Faculty Board of Directors (BOD) solicits and reviews applications from SPC faculty members with dean approval. The five CETL Faculty Associates report directly to the CETL Director and CETL BOD.
Length of Service and Compensation
Faculty Associates serve for a period of two academic years and receive 3 ECH at their supplemental pay rate for each semester served (fall and spring semesters). The CETL BOD will conduct a yearly review of associate activities and contributions.
CETL Faculty Associate Responsibilities
CETL Faculty Associates serve as the faculty point person to support professional growth for faculty in teaching and learning as well as assist in implementing CETL initiatives. Responsibilities include the following:
- Promote CETL events to support, recognize and reward faculty development
- Organize and facilitate a minimum of 4 CETL events each year.
- Partner with ITech team and Online Learning & Services, QEP/ Ready, Set, Succeed!, Learning Resources, Human Resources Professional Development, Institutional Research and Academic Effectiveness, Accessibility Resources, Academic Advising, and International Programs.
- Act as liaison with FGO and administrative leadership, e.g. deans, academic chairs, provosts, attend appropriate meetings, and share CETL updates regularly.
- Attend campus and/or discipline adjunct orientation and support meetings.
- Attend college-wide CETL events, workshops, and forums.
- Adjunct Advisory Board participation.
- College-Wide Advisory Board participation.
- Attend new faculty cohort meetings.
- Attend adjunct faculty development events.
- Contribute to any revisions/updates needed for the CETL year 1 faculty cohort course, new adjunct orientation course, CETL website, and/or blog.
- Once a month meeting with Associates and CETL Director.
For a complete description of all nine articles, please consult the CETL Bylaws of Committee PDF