What are GUIDED PATHWAYS at SPC?
Who is involved?
How do I get involved?
- There have been faculty dinner conversations this summer. You can view recordings of each of the three dinners to hear more of what ideas and questions were discussed among your colleagues.
- Your pathways leadership team will continue to host opportunities this fall for faculty to join in the decision making through campus forums, scheduled meetings, and timely collaborations.
- Student services is holding weekly discussions on each campus and you can view recordings from each to hear more about these conversations.
- Collaborative forums to strengthen the partnership between faculty, advisors, and learning support staff will be held this fall to reinforce support for student success as we plan the career and academic communities.
- If you would like to join in as faculty within a specific career and academic community, you can contact your dean.
There are many more decisions to be made as we begin to implement the GUIDED PATHWAYS model. If you’d like to learn more about the collaborative work that has been undertaken to date, please visit our AACC Pathways Project Page within our One College site under strategic projects.