Six St. Petersburg College faculty members received the 2017 John & Suanne Roueche Excellence Awards from the League for Innovation in the Community College as part of the Innovations 2017 conference in San Francisco, CA from March 12th through the 15th.
The League is an international, nonprofit organization dedicated to catalyzing the community college movement. It hosts conferences and institutes, develops Web resources, conducts research, produces publications, provides services, and leads projects and initiatives with member colleges, corporate partners, and other agencies in a continuing effort to make a positive difference for students and communities.
Our 2017 St. Petersburg College award winners are:
- Kimberly Jackson, Social Sciences Academic Chair – Outstanding Student Engagement (on-campus or blended)
- David Monroe, Ethics Academic Chair – Outstanding Student Engagement (on-campus or blended)
- Anne Ryan, College of Education Lead Instructor – Innovation in the Use of Technology
- Laura Malave, College of Computer & Information Technology Academic Chair – Innovation in the Use of Technology
- Chad Mairn, Seminole Campus Librarian – Innovation in the Use of Technology
- Patrick Booth, Director of Online Student Services – Excellence in Student Services
To read more about the winners, you can access the Blue and White featured story from June 15, 2017.
Congratulations to our SPC awardees!