Your CETL and OLS teams are cordially inviting SPC Faculty and Staff to participate in a customized professional development webinar to learn more about the Turnitin Feedback Studio.
The webinar will take place on Wednesday, June 13th from 1pm-2pm, and can be accessed through the following link:
Please join us for a deep dive into Feedback Studio that covers:
- How to create a Turnitin assignment (including how to create rubrics)
- How students submit a Turnitin assignment and how they access the originality report and erater spelling and grammar feedback
- How instructors access the originality report and what it means
- How instructors access the erater spelling and grammar feedback and what it means
- How instructors provide feedback to their students (including how to grade with rubrics and manage quickmarks)
- How students access their feedback and grades
We will be talking about using Feedback Studio to provide formative and summative assessment as well as the “how to” of using it within myCourses.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like us to send you a calendar invite to reserve this day/time on your calendar.
If you would like an idea of how faculty are using Feedback Studio to provide feedback to their students, you may be interested in these short videos: